Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sleigh Rally show!

So I attended the Sleigh Rally Show in Columbus, WI yesterday and it was hectic but fun! I got two reserve champions (One halter, One performance. Both youth division) and my very first NAN card ever! I was so excited!

This will be a overview of the show, and I'll post more photos as the days go on. I have over 100 photos!

first things first, ZUNI!















He is lying down due to a warped leg.  Breyer donated 3 models to this show! Zuni, Glossy Black beauty, and a new mariahs morgan classic. Zuni was open to everyone, The black beauty was a silent auction, and the mariahs morgan was for kids 12 and under.




























Also besides the model show it was a sleigh rally outside!






























Also President Lincoln came to visit!



















The winner of Zuni!




















Now for the cool view outside!














Look at all the iceicles!

And now for my awards!




This is me getting youth halter reserve! (My starlight jumper is also in the picture)






My first NAN card that I earned!


My reserve performance horse! 

















Last but not least! I bought two new horses! I also bought an english rider!


Foxy by Peterstone

and an unidentified ISH horse

 

No comments:

Post a Comment