Sunday, February 3, 2013

Not much blogging lately

If anyone has noticed, I havn't been blogging latly is because of this;



My horse Bella has a swollen tendon sheth that I have to wrap and unwrap everyday and hot walk her each time as well. This has been this way for a week and into this week as well. The reason for this swelling is because she has very thin soles. She is on Bute (Horse asprin) and stall rest. Keep in mind this horse HATES stall rest. Although I do feel as this has strenghtend our bond. Yesterday I let her roll in the arena while we were walking. Tomorrow she gets special shoes! Front shoes with full pads and heel support. Here is a picture of her leg after one night of wraps.



This was last night



Its slowly getting better. Also for anyone that would like to purchace from me at the Sleigh Rally show this saturday (Feb. 9) and if they mention my blog will get some of bella's hair. I use this for tassles and other stuff. Great for western tack!

No comments:

Post a Comment