Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Show

So I decided that for the Sleigh Rally Model horse show in Coloumbus, WI this saturday instead of horse hair, I will give out to the first person, a pair of open front boots and hedgehog quills.
  • Hedgehog quills are an extremly exotic animal that only shed quills twice in thier life. These are shedded quills from a baby hedgehog. These can be used for costumes, and others. These are concidered traditional size. Four quills per bag.
  • Open front boots are good for jumping performances. The color is green, and it has two leather straps. Straps are left long for adjustability to new owners horse. (Retail value of $5.50)

To get the items:
  • Be the first to my show table and mention my blog or my tack service.
  • I will have a sale area for extra stuff at my table and have wooden horse "Stalls" I am well known for my model horse stands that I take with me to shows. I also have a green and red tubs, and a black tovero draft harness set up that is rather big on my table.
  • Once the first person has claimed the boots and quills, there will be extra quills for others.
  • If you are interested in my sales items, you get 10% off my items. (I have one LSQ horse for sale, hedgehog quills, matte finish, horse hair, scene grass, and more)
Be sure to pick up a free brosure of some of my items!




For sale: $40 regular,  mention of blog: $36    (LSQ and comes with embroydered bag.)

No comments:

Post a Comment