Tuesday, January 22, 2013

new orders and horses!

So it's been a while and on Saturday I went to a 4H model horse show (one of my last) and got myself 39 ribbions! I won first in profesional costume! with my native american set! I also really liked this OOAK peter stone morgan and a peter stone weanling. I didn't have enough  money but the lady (Who has done orders with me before) asked if I would make her a western show saddle set that I made. (Sorry no picture yet) So I said yes I would charge $125 so We traded for thoes two horses!

This is the morgan I got

This is morning Mist a run of 50 greying quarter horse weanlings

This is her saddle in the works. I still have to add a beaded breastplate, a bridle, and some more silver on the gullet. This girth was hand woven by me too!

I also got another order as well for a pessoa system! I said it would be $20  but after this order it will rise to at least $40



Everything looks sloppy due to the in progress stage. This is my 4th day on it! All the strings are hand braided by me and takes at least 1 1/2 hours! This has 3 of them!



These are the long lines that go with the set as well! I also have a card that she asked to go with the set. Some how this weekend I also found time to make myself a new morgan halter!


I'll update more when the items are getting closer! So soon! I'll also post a very long post of all my herd which totals to be around 40

No comments:

Post a Comment