Thursday, January 24, 2013

My Full herd! Part 1

I will finally post my full herd! Part 1 will be my fun models the ones that are retired or were just ones I like but do not show. Due to not having my dad's camera most of these photos will be from online sources. All horses on Part 1 are breyer horses.


Man O' War. This model was from the years 1969-1997. The box number is 47.  I do not show him due to a lot of scratches. He was a christmas present due to my first horse, Joy, Was related to Man O' war.


Cigar. This model is from the years 1998-2005. The box number is 476. I do not show him due to lots of scratches. I bought him off of craigslist. I got the model due to meeting cigar!


Barbaro First Edition new in box. This model is from October to December 2006. 1307 is his box number. I bought him on consignment at my favorite local hardware store in Sauk City, WI. McFarlane's True Value. I do not show him due to he is new in box and I will not remove him from the box


Ravel. 2011- Currently being made. Box number is 1475. I do not show him as on his side is a signature from Steffen Peters. He is Ravel's trainer and head of the olympic dressage team. I wish the real Ravel a happy retirement! He was retired after the 2012 london olympics. I bought him new at the Midwest Horse Fair and Meet Steffen Peters.


Snow Bound. Limited Edition. 14,000 made. was made in 1996. Box number is 701596. I bought it new in box at the Midwest Horse Fair. Retired due to I only bought it due to it looks like my mare, Bella.


Spirit Kiger Mustang Family. Year 2002. I got this set for christmas in 2002. Has many rubs on the face. The box number is 751103.

I also have a stable mate but I dont show it and don't really care much for them. I was given this stablemate from a youth show




No comments:

Post a Comment