Friday, January 18, 2013

My Herd! I have many horses but I will only post my show string

(c) Janice Cox
My gathering storm shows in jumping, and english. So far he has won two trophies, one youth and the other open.

As soon as I can afford a new saddle this guy here will be gracing his jumping/hunter classes

This guy here shows in side saddle!

This is just one of my faviorites. He isn't a solid show horse but I love him anyways

She shows in western pleasure, gymkahna, and ranch

She shows in gymkahnna, and reining!

He shows in dressage, but will be retired to only showing training tack when the new totialls comes out!

He shows in everything






black caviar!

Zenyatta's Foal!

Gigabyte

Partly Cloudy!
I also have a DAH Drafter but he will be in my next post. I also have an order in for the U Call It horse with peter stone of my horse Bella!

No comments:

Post a Comment