Tuesday, April 23, 2013

new bridle, new horse

So I didn't take pictures at the Midwest horse fair due to not having a camera, and Lucky me I got sick.......again. I havn't been this sick this often in a long time! I don't know whats up. But yesterday I still went to the barn. I had to try my new gadget out! For anyone that has seen me ride, my horse loves to canter with her head up in the air with her nose streight out! It drives me nuts and she is super stiff. She is fine at the walk and ok at the trot. So I decided to do something new and found "Top Knot-ch Custom Tack" and ordered me a bitless bridle. When I went to ride yesterday I had to use it and boy was I suprised! I havn't seen my horse so relaxed ever! Her head was level with her withers and she was super supple! All I did was make a fist and she halted! From a stong canter I might add! Usually I have to pull. I barly had a chance to get in my seat before she halted! I was happy! She has never rode with out a bit before except in a halter. Need less to say, I will be adding this fabulous bridle to my tack collection! I'll have to see when there is time and who wants/needs the bridle, but I'm hoping it will be awsome!











http://www.topknotchtack.org/Equestrian.html





1 comment:

  1. That sounds great! Glad it's working. Hope you're feeling better too!

    ReplyDelete