Monday, April 1, 2013

Christmas

Ok yes this is early but I got a gonna be christmas present from my mom. Because I got a Job and I am showing at the Stone county fair, She asked If I wanted to buy it from her. For the past couple months I've been obsessing over the run of 30 ISH horse Hawthorn. My mom bought the last one and in glossy for me! It was interesting because It was on a good sale that morning with $40 off and free shipping, but in the afternoon it had ended. I guess we missed the time that it ended was 5:00pm indiana time. In Wisconsin we are an hour behind. So later that night my mom called the factory but it was after hours and the only one in the factory was named peter. My mom explained that is was still 4:15 here and that I really wanted it, and he said that because he was the owner of the factory, he would still give us the discount. He said it would be longer to ship out due to putting a glossy coat on it. My mom recieved it at the end of the week! So my mom didn't realize at first she was talking with Mr. Peter Stone himself!



1 comment:

  1. Awesome for you! I can't believe your mom actually got to talk to THE Peter Stone! It's one of my dreams to visit the factory and meet Peter. I love the horse BTW!!

    ReplyDelete