Sunday, March 24, 2013

work shop!

So now it is spring break and I'm off from work. So that means time to kick it in gear and get to work!
Right now at the top of my list to be done is Katie's saddle that she won.
 
Right now in this photo it is holding the girth up to dry in a contoured shape. This saddle has elastic on one end of the girth for flexability of the models it can fit. You can't tell by the picture but the girth is contoured. The saddle flaps are not alligned due to drying and I needed to fix something. All the stitching was hand done and took 3 weeks. This still needs stirrups and leathers and a bridle to match before it is done.
 
These are the main peices of my next project which is a vaulting set. These next photos show the progress that has been made so far.

 
Last on my list is to make myself a saddleseat saddle.


1 comment:

  1. I'm finally back home! The saddle is coming along great!!! So excited!

    ReplyDelete