Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Family and raffle

Due to family issues I will not be posting for a while. I might be out of state for a few days. But on the bright side I have started Katie's saddle. In fact I had a saddle done for myself but ended up not needing it so the saddle is partly done. I am hand stitching the saddle right now. It is nowhere as good as the braymere saddles but I hope one day they will be! All of my buckles are fricton buckles meaning they don't have a tounge. But the work just as well. Also the girth will have elastic on it as well. We decided on a conture girth. So far the saddle is the only item in the works as of right now.


I should also add I will be at the Stone County Fair in Shipshewwana, IN! I will be competing in the show! as well as stalking the sale!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I can't wait till it's done! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete