Thursday, May 23, 2013

new item in the works!

so to win fair I want to stand out! So I was thinking what weird training equiptment I could make that no one else would think of! So I definitly ruled out lounging, and side reins, draw reins, and my usual pessoa system that always wins for something different! So I thought, everyone will have a horse, why not a foal!? there is one training equiptment for foals. I call it the come along. It is kinda like breeching in a harness, but placed lower, then a surcingle, and a halter. This is usually the first introduction to the presure relase training system. So I'm gonna make one!

2 comments:

  1. It's very unique! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I always try to have rare items that stand out in the crowd! In fact tomorrow I might be getting a real austrailian saddle!

    ReplyDelete